ZenZoom Mobile Telephoto Lens 8x v1.0
The telescope has 8 times zoom, which can adjust the focal length well.
The telescope can be used as a monocular.
Fit most kinds of mobile phones, include flip phones and bar phones,
Phone has back camera, can be connected to the telescope through the clip.
Mobile phone's quality of imaging can be improved evidently.
Applicable to watch the game, concerts, tourism, observe animal lovers, news reporter long-distance shooting etc.
Private detective taking pictures forensics, geological exploration, forestry management, railway port scheduling and etc.
The product includes: one telephoto lens, one clip, one cleaning cloth.
|Material||Optical lens, ABS|
|Objective Lens Diameter||25mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2.5mm|
|Size||3*3*7.cm / 1.2*1.2*2.8|
|Net Weight||0.05kg / 1.8oz|
1. Please use it care, because lens are adjusted accurately, if it drops or hit, the field of vision maybe not matched and picture will deflect,
2. Please don't drop into water. If it drops into water, please repair it quickly.
3. Please don't look at the sun absolutely, your eyes may be ache and blind sometimes.
Brand Name: powstro
Compatible Brand: Palm,HTC,Blackberry,Panasonic,Apple iPhones,Samsung,Motorola,Sony-Ericsson,Nokia,Toshiba,LG
Model Number: S1
Phone Camera Type: Telephoto Len
HELLO FROM ZENPHOTO!
WATCH OUR STORY
Who We Are
At ZenPhoto you will find posters, shirts, mugs, gifts, photography gear and many more!
1) Awesome customer service
2) We are able to pass on huge savings to our customers
3) We offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE for all of our products!
Where You’ve Seen Us
"Here’s a pair of shoes you might find interesting if you’re a photographer, and particularly a Nikon shooter. The online store Zen Photo is selling Nikon Patent Sheet Shoes. The design on the sneakers is an illustration from a vintage Nikon camera patent."
"Zen Photo is an online store featuring quirky accessories, gifts and other distinctive items for photographers. One of our favorites items are their Nikon Patent Sheet Shoes because of the graphics of a vintage Nikon patent sheet printed on the shoes."