Pro Carbon Fiber Mini Crane
We bring you the A-2040 mini crane, weighing in only at 2.6Kg but able to extend to 78cm with 204cm radius, this lightweight crane can surely reach far for its weight. Thanks to its 6 layers carbon fiber and anodized aluminum construction, this is kept light yet strong enough to hold up to 5KG-10KG of load.
1 x Main Section
1 x Rear Section
1 x Hand Grip
1 x Cary Bag
1 x 3/8 Screw Adapter
1 x Bowl for 75mm video tropod head x1
1 x Quick Release Plate
Counter weight not include
Material: 100%Carbon Fiber
Max Radius: 120cm
Mini Radius: 78cm
Unfold length: 2.1M
Max tube: 32mm
Max load: 5-10kg
Net weight: 2.5kg
- Side plates contains eight 1/4-20 holes that will let you mount any LED video light, Portable Recorder, HDMI LCD Monitor, Microphone, Wireless Receivers, etc.
- Multiple mounting holes gives better mounting stability, recommend using both screws on the mounting plate to hold securely.
- 6x layers carbon fiber materials brings high End, Super lightweight and robust.
- Secured counterweight handgrip, gives better control and prevents counterweight fall out accidentally. Gives you 100% peace of mind when you are on duty.
Note: For increase stability please install desired dumbbell weight.
HELLO FROM ZENPHOTO!
WATCH OUR STORY
Who We Are
At ZenPhoto you will find posters, shirts, mugs, gifts, photography gear and many more!
1) Awesome customer service
2) We are able to pass on huge savings to our customers
3) We offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE for all of our products!
Where You’ve Seen Us
"Here’s a pair of shoes you might find interesting if you’re a photographer, and particularly a Nikon shooter. The online store Zen Photo is selling Nikon Patent Sheet Shoes. The design on the sneakers is an illustration from a vintage Nikon camera patent."
"Zen Photo is an online store featuring quirky accessories, gifts and other distinctive items for photographers. One of our favorites items are their Nikon Patent Sheet Shoes because of the graphics of a vintage Nikon patent sheet printed on the shoes."